Buying Shoes For A Wedding
This is probably the one area where the flower girls, bridesmaids, and bride aren’t looking for any help. The one thing most girls love is shoes. Not only owning them but also shopping for them.I wont take up too much of your time then in this section but will leave you with a few considerations when Buying Shoes For A Wedding.
Things You Should Consider When Buying Shoes For A Wedding
- The Height Of Your Partner – Ladies do your partner a favor and don’t go too crazy with the heels especially if you are close to the same height. If you just have to have those shoes then at least bring him something to stand on for the night.
- Coordinate Colors and Themes – The bridesmaids, maid of honor, and flower girl should all wear a similar color and style of shoe and that shoe should compliment the theme of the wedding. The bride should wear a complimentary color as well and also take in consideration the length of her dress.
- Budget – Shoes can cost few dollars and they can also cost a few thousand dollars. Try to find an option that looks great but is affordable for everyone attending.
- Bring Two Or Three Pairs – You may need a costume change throughout the day and night of the wedding. As you know wearing the same pair of shoes for a long period of time can get really uncomfortable. If you can wear a more formal set to the ceremony and a more comfortable set to the reception.
- Location Of The Wedding – Buy shoes based up where the venue is being held. If its a destination beach wedding you probably don’t want to wear heels in the sand.
Public Desire Nikki Gold Strappy Heeled Sandals
LEGEND Pointed Ballet Flats
Shoe Considerations For Guys
- Wear Brown or Black Dress Shoes.
- Don’t Wear White Socks.
- Clean and Shine before the Wedding.
Check out these Formal Affordable Shoes We Found For Men and Women
For the Ladies Consideration
For the Gentleman’s’ Consideration
Click here to return to Our Wedding Shopping List.