The Wedding Checklist is our simple guide to planning a classy wedding on any budget. In 8 simple steps we will try to cover the essentials that any couple should consider when planning their wedding.
Before you get too into planning your wedding we want to remind you that getting engaged should be one of the happiest times of your lives. Try not to stress too hard. Planning a wedding can actually be a lot of fun. Our goal at Inn2Weddings.com is to provide you with a bit of advice, a couple laughs, and a few ideas to keep you both on task.
After the glow of the engagement starts to wear off it’s time to start all of the work that goes into planning a wedding. At this stage you really have two options. You can hire a wedding planner or you can decide to go it on your own. The easiest of the two is to enlist the services of a wedding planner. You can sit back and relax and let the professionals handle every detail of your wedding. You should know though that on average couples pay between $1000.00 and $5000.00 to hire a wedding planner. This could also be a lot more depending upon where you live, the type of wedding you are planning, and the services the planner is providing.
Planning Your Own Wedding
For a lot of couples ourselves included we want to be 100% hands on in planning our weddings. It is such a special day and when it is all said and done you can look back with pride and say “I did”. Both to your partner and also to planning an amazing wedding. As you could probably imagine planning a wedding is a bit of work. It can actually be a lot of work. It may take you hours, days, months or even years to plan your own wedding. We have faith in you though! You can do this!
Below is our own little list of To Do’s to get you to the I Do’s as easily as possible. We have tried to include links to more information on our site and other sites to help you along the way. We understand most people planning a wedding are on somewhat of a budget and that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Spending less doesn’t cheapen the love you have for each other. Remember you can’t buy class. From this day forward you are going to working as couple to see your dreams come true.
With the average cost of a wedding being around $30,000.00 you don’t want to start off your new life in debt. In most cases marriages are ruined because of fights over money. Now is not the time to set yourselves up to fail. With a bit of shopping and creativity you can have it all!
As Promised Here Is The Wedding Checklist
- Asking For Her Hand In Marriage
- Wedding Engagement Traditions
- The Cost Of An Engagement Ring
- How To Pop The Question
- Making A Wedding Guest List
- How To Shorten A Guest List
- Gifts For The Wedding Party
- Building A Wedding Website
- Choosing Your Wedding Party
- Dressing Your Wedding Party
- Buying Your Wedding Invitations
- Booking A Wedding Venue
- Planning a Religious Wedding
- Deciding On A Style of Wedding
- Popular Non-Religious Wedding Ideas
- Planning A Bachelor Party Or Bachelorette Party
- Reservations and Invitations for Stag and Stagette Parties
- Bachelor Or Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Fun Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Favors
- Choosing A Wedding Theme
- Dressing A Wedding Party
- Choosing Your Wedding Music
- How To Seat A Wedding Party
- Booking A Wedding Photographer
- Catering For Your Wedding
- Booking Wedding Entertainment
- The First Dance
- Buying A Wedding Cake
For more information and inspiration to plan your own wedding check out our blog at Classy Weddings 4 Less.
I Found The Girl of My Dreams. Now Take Me To The Proposal!
Click here to Return to Our Homepage.